- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
KINKOS BUSINESS CARDS on WordPress.com
- A small card printed with one’s name, professional occupation, company position, business address, and other contact information
- (Business Card) A payment card typically issued to and used by owners of small businesses.
- Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.
- (business card) a card on which are printed the person’s name and business affiliation
- FedEx Office (FedEx Office Print & Ship Services, Inc., formerly FedEx Kinko’s, and earlier simply Kinko’s) is a chain of stores that provide a retail outlet for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground (including Home Delivery) shipping, as well as printing, copying, and binding services.
- Omari Ismael Grandberry (born November 12, 1984), better known as Omarion, is an American R&B singer, actor, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and former lead singer of the boy band, B2K. His third album Ollusion was released January 12, 2010 with the lead single “I Get It In”.
kinkos business cards – E Pluribus
E Pluribus Kinko's: A Story of Business, Democracy, and Freaky Smart PeopleE Pluribus Kinko’s describes how a highly democratic business structure helped Kinko’s grow and profit for thirty years, and how the loss of democracy contributed to the company’s decline and disappearance. From 1970 to 1999, Kinko’s grew from a one-hundred-square-foot copy shop to a two-billion-dollar industry leader with over 1,000 branches worldwide, with thousands of engaged and participative citizen-coworkers. The foundations of our democracy were The Philosophy, which was like a constitution that clearly articulated stakeholder rights and expectations, our Partnership Ethos, which used profit sharing to spread the benefits and responsibilities of citizenship throughout the organization, and our habit of Pot-Stirring, which produced the frequent revolutions Thomas Jefferson believed were necessary in a healthy democracy. It was very messy – and very profitable.
Business CardClose up of the embossed back.
All items were printed at Kinkos and assembled at home by hand. I used a
circle cutter to cut the circles from the printed pattern paper, then embossed it using a custom 2" embosser I bought online. This circle was then mounted to the back of the smaller circle w/ my info on it.
*Recieved a 2010 Local Student Silver ADDY (letterhead/business card)
#ase09 business cards done …
#ase09 business cards done at FedEx Kinkos. got 1000 of them and they cost a bit
kinkos business cardsBill Moyers said this about Paul Orfalea after reading Copy This!: “If I could live my life over again, I would sit at his feet and listen to everything he has to say.” And David Brancaccio, host of NOW on PBS, wrote: “As the host for a decade of a daily business program, I had to read what seemed like every business book published in the English language. It is, therefore, with authority that I can say Paul Orfalea’s book is wonderful, heartbreaking, and profoundly useful.”
Now in paperback, Copy This!, Paul Orfale’s memoir of turning lemons into lemonade, is wise, personal, funny, unflinchingly honest, and filled with wisdom, business lessons, and his inspired Orfalea Aphorisms. It’s the story of how a struggling kid who could barely read, write, or sit still managed to grow a 100-square-foot copy shop named Kinko’s into a $1.5 billion empire that Fortune named one of the best places in America to work. And it’s the story of an individual who saw his learning disabilities—ADHD and dyslexia—as learning opportunities, which molded the homegrown, compassionate culture that allowed Kinko’s to thrive, and guided the behavior of a CEO who had no choice but to think different. A terrifically entertaining read from a born storyteller, but with the hardcore guts of true business acumen, Copy This! will blow fresh air into the thinking of any manager, entrepreneur, executive, or business owner.
Category: Business card