- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Budget and Finance Office - College of Science and Engineering
David Pappone—Finance Director
Cathy Burke—CSE Lead Accountant
Rachel Veenstra—Special Projects Accountant and Chair of CSE Certified Approver Committee
CSE financial policies
- Individual professional memberships
- Procurement card policy
Contact the financial cluster
Jay Delaney—Cluster Director and Collegiate Certified Approver
firstname.lastname@example.org—Accounts payable questions and requests
email@example.com—Accounts receivable and billing questions and requests
Manage the purchase order process for their departments, process journal entries and assist with complex purchasing-related activities.
- Mary Haverkost—Supports AEM, CharFac, Chem, CS&E, ECE, HST, MathCEP, Mech and UNITE
- Shaun Kershner—Supports BME, DTC, CEMS, IPRIME, MRSEC, Civil, SAFL, ESci, MGS, MN Nano, Math, IMA, Physics, TPI, MIfA, Dean’s Office, CBI, CSESS and TLI
Voucher and billing specialists
Manage the voucher and billing processes, including entering and changing vouchers and bills and following up on errors.
- Chandra Killebrew—Primary Voucher Specialist, backup for Billing Specialist
- Thu Tran—Primary Billing Specialist, backup for Voucher Specialist
Payroll & accounting support team
Enter payroll appointments and
positions, serve as backup to departments, and prepare EFS documents for select units.
- Beth Kluge, Manager
- Jen Berg—Supports CEGE, SAFL, ECE, DTC, UNITE, CharFac, and AEM for payroll; supports the Dean’s Office for EFS documents and purchasing.
- Martin Carlsen—Supports BME, Mechanical, ISyE, MDC, CSE-IT, Astro, Physics, FTPI, Earth Sciences, MGS, TLI, and the CSE Dean’s Office for payroll; supports the Dean’s Office for EFS documents; supports primary voucher specialist.
- Nancy Cook—Supports CSE Student Services for payroll and EFS documents.
- Sue McColley—Supports the Dean’s Office, Public Labs, UNITE, CharFac, MDC, Shops, and SAFL for EFS documents and purchasing.
- Char Psihos–Supports Computer Science, HST, Minnesota Nano Center, and CSE Shops for payroll.
- Andrea Sjoquist—Supports Math, MathCEP, IMA, Chemistry, CEMS, and CBI for payroll; supports the Dean’s Office for EFS documents; supports college procurement accountants.
Related links and forms